February 02, 2012

Inspired by the Wilshere

Inspired by the Wilshere

Bolton - Arsenal winger admitted no problem Ryo Miyaichi on loan to Bolton. Miyaichi even enthusiastically embraced this new adventure inspired by the success stories of Jack Wilshere at the Reebok Stadium two seasons ago.

Japanese international winger was 19 years on loan to Bolton in the Gunners last day of the January transfer window. The Trotters will Miyaichi dress until the end of this season.

Miyaichi before that, she was loaned to Feyenoord Bolton said that according to the style of the game itself. A typical game is constantly dribble past opponents Miyaichi.

"My style is dribbling the ball and I am very pleased to be here. I played against Bolton in the Carling Cup a few months ago. I was impressed because they are technically a very good team and happy to the bait, "said Miyaichi length on the official website of Bolton, on Thursday (02/02/2012).

"Two days ago Jack Wilshere said that Bolton is a great club and they have great fans. He said I would be a better player here," said Miyaichi.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments you provide, I hope this article may be helpful.