January 05, 2012

Nilmar did not want to go back

Nilmar did not want to go back

Villarreal - Villarreal striker Nilmar has denied rumors about him that was considering returning to Brazil in the January transfer window. Nilmar admits they focus 100 percent to get his fitness back after being hit by injuries.

Brazilian international actors struggle to find a gym in the 2011-12 season, after a recent knee surgery Nilmar who require long absences at the beginning of this season.

During the healing period, the 27-year-old was linked with Brazilian club Sao Paulo including but Nilmar who insisted he does not move in January.

"I cut the holidays, but in Brazil a lot of discussion on the transfer," said ESPN Nilmar as reported by the Guardian on Thursday (05/01/2012).

"It is natural, when the transfer window opened, but I made ​​myself clear that I feel good here, I do not want to leave the club and that's the situation. I want to help the team in the second half this season, "he said.

Nilmar also said, now he is on the end for a full recovery from an injury, and he hopes to catch up with his club in 2012.

"I know a lot is expected of me and I will not let meneyrah person. I feel good, no pain, and with the desire to regain the trust of everyone," he said.

"I am very confident and the key now is to play and show that we will do in five months," he said.

Nilmar moved to Villarreal in 2009, after he had dressed Internacional, Corinthians and Lyon.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments you provide, I hope this article may be helpful.