January 03, 2012

The dream of Champions League

The dream of Champions League

BARCELONA - For Arsenal, not to mention the European Cup, Premier League could not even enter Cesc Fabregas. But, now the most dominant team in Europe, dream Fabregas knitting to make the Champions League trophy for the first time.
Indeed, Fabregas also had a dream, to achieve the treble winners Barca joint, but he most wants is the Champions League trophy, symbol of supremacy at the highest level of European club.

"I want to achieve great success and won many titles for Barcelona in 2012," said Fabregas, extracted Guardian, Tuesday (01/03/2012).

"I dream of winning the treble. But if I had to choose, I want the most is the Champions League, La Liga title, then, "continued del Mar Vilessoc born midfielder, 24 years ago it was.

"The title, I dream, always the Champions League. This competition makes me feel special and always the most precious for most players in Europe," Fabregas complete.

Together Blaugrana, Fabregas who want embroider his dream in Europe, should be able to pass through the Bayer Leverkusen in round 16, in mid-February. February 15 in Barcelona must first come to the Bay Arena. Then in the second stage, Barcelona will host Leverkusen at the Nou Camp, March 8, 2012.


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments you provide, I hope this article may be helpful.