July 30, 2012

Bale: Charlie Adam Coward!

Bale: Charlie Adam Coward!

BALTIMORE - Tottenham Hotspur winger Gareth Bale growled absurd to Charlie Adam. Thank you late tackle from Liverpool left-shift, the Bale ankle injury.

The incident occurred in a preseason game in Baltimore last Sunday. Bale injury becomes global rather than the score of the match ended goalless 0-0.

Due to the severity of the injury to Bale, he was forced to leave the field on a stretcher. Not only this time Adam has made bullet wounds. In 2011, then, Adam has also had to Bale injury three months.

"From what I see, I think he is a coward. I was surprised to see such things in a friendly atmosphere," Bale said as quoted by the Guardian on Monday (30/07 / 2012).

"When someone makes a tackle very bad, then you expect him to come and apologize. But I have not received an apology from him and I do not want it anyway," said Bale.

"My ankle hurt, very, very sick. We must wait and see how bad this injury. Maybe I should do a scan," said Bale.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments you provide, I hope this article may be helpful.