August 05, 2012

England fans booed Neymar

England fans booed Neymar

NEWCASTLE - Star U-23 National Team Brazilian Neymar da Silva claimed to interfere with contempt by fans who pointed out that England fans when the Selecao against Honduras on Sunday (05/08/2012) hours of morning. Although he has vowed to continue playing as usual.

Throughout the match that took place at St James Park, Neymar received the ridicule of fans watching. Neymar players mocked for his role in the expulsion of Honduras, Wilmer Crisanto when the referee red card. Santos is not only a star who receives contempt or ridicule, but his teammates.

"I am always ready for anything. To be cheered or booed, it's a normal thing. I feel down when I mengotosi Honduras players and get a red card. I membiarka critical and does not affect me. I just want to help Brazil win, "said Neymar, as reported by Sky Sports on Sunday (08/05/2012).

"Football is not always different from me. No matter if I play amid cheers or boos," he said.

Having gotten rid of Honduras with a score of 3-2, the Brazilian will travel to Manchester to face South Korea in the semifinals of the Olympic Games in London, Tuesday, August 7, 2012, come.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments you provide, I hope this article may be helpful.