August 01, 2012

New number with a new spirit!

New number with a new spirit!

LONDON - Alexandre Pato said he was happy, because this Brazilian international will inherit the jersey number with the return of Filippo Inzaghi nine years. He also hoped that this jersey will bring him luck.

Pato also confirmed that he was very happy to play with AC Milan. This statement raised Rossoneri striker, to conquer new who confirmed he will leave the San Siro stadium.

"I hope the number nine which left Inzaghi bring luck to my performance. I want to score as much as possible," said Pato, as quoted by Soccer-Italy, Wednesday (01/08/2012).

"I am very happy to be part of the Rossoneri. Nobody knows about his future, but I can only say I am very happy at Milan, "he said.

Currently, The Duck, nicknamed Pato, participated in the London 2012 Olympic title. The 22 year-old also praised the performance of Neymar has made ​​numerous contributions to the movement of the Samba Team as host of his adversaries.

"It's easy to play with Neymar. He is a professional footballer and a great player, "he said.

1 komentar:

  1. semoga saja dengan nomor baru bisa menjadi semangat baru.. love milan.. hehehe semoga musim ini menjadi juara liga.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments you provide, I hope this article may be helpful.