May 21, 2012

Secrets of kick Pinalty Roben

Secrets of kick Pinalty Roben

LONDON - Petr Cech has become a major player in the success Chelsea win the Champions League this season. Ceska Republic goalkeeper penalty kick was parried Arjen Robben.

Yes, Chelsea was almost lost to Bayern Munich in the Champions League final time Sunday (05/21/2012). A 1-1 draw in normal time, FC Hollywood for a penalty when the game was running an additional period of five minutes (95 ').

Fortunately, Cech appeared eager to thwart the penalty ekekusi Arjen Robben. The Blues were eventually prosecuted to become champions after winning 4-3 via a shootout.

Speaking of the rescue operation aimed at stopping the pain of Robben, Cech says his success is not separated from his feeling as a left-handed player, the same as Robben who had also played with him at Chelsea.

"Robben is always running in different directions. There is no overall performance. So I do not know what to do. I am torn between moving to the left or right. I had absolutely no idea, "said Cech Tribalfootball quoted Monday (5/21/2012).

"But when you are tired, especially after playing for 95 minutes, each player must rely more on power than the technique or the placement of the ball," he said.

"I suspect he'll kick the ball into the corner and hope. He is a lefty, I am too. So I just thought that I kick. I'll kick to the left (guard). That's why I moved to the left, "concluded that a number Ceska goalkeeper.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments you provide, I hope this article may be helpful.