May 29, 2012

The New Benzema

The New Benzema

PARIS - Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema said he had changed since the first time in La Liga menginjakan leg with Real Madrid. He said significant growth.

Benzema to Madrid as a star player with a beautiful view of the 2009/2010 season. Unfortunately, Benzema did not meet the expectations that exist with only eight goals in 27 games. Slowly but surely, the development of Benzema.

2010/2011 season Benzema appear in La Liga with 33 more after the game, scoring 15 goals. 2011/2012 season Benzema even more acute by appearing in 34 games and scored 21 goals.

"I'm not Benzema who came to Madrid three years ago, a shy and confused. Now I think that the player more mature and calmer, and physically strong. I develop as a player," said Benzema as as reported by The Guardian, Tuesday (29/05/2012).

Mainstay Player of the French national team is not fair to judge him comparisons with Barcelona striker Lionel Messi. I love you yet how Messi Benzema allowed to play football.

"Firstly, he (Messi) has played every minute of every game. I do not play for 90 minutes and dikelilingin by his team. But I want Messi is a great player and I like the way he played, "he concluded.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments you provide, I hope this article may be helpful.