May 22, 2012

Ramos late quarrel with Neuer

Ramos late quarrel with Neuer

MADRID - Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos tries to end the hostilities themselves and Bayern Munich goalkeeper Manuel Neuer after teased each other in the media.

Ramos also congratulated for scoring a penalty as Bayern clash with Chelsea in Champions League final despite losing to the Bavarians remained the Blues.

"Football takes a lot of changes, and we will deal with them (Bayern) each time in the future. It would certainly be my opponent in this fight, another fight," he said.

"If he scored from the penalty spot, I must congratulate him. I have to tell him to keep playing at a good level as a goalkeeper

Previously, the Spanish international has been posted on his Twitter account on Sunday to strike back with a half Neuer mocks the failure of the German international goalkeeper in the final game.

The action was in response to a joke when defender Ramos Neuer 26 years missed a penalty in the semifinal match with Bayern bring Madrid.

"I say all this. I must say with this message, nothing is more important that what I say," Ramos said as reported by The Guardian, Tuesday (05/22/2012).

"Football takes a lot of changes, and we will face every time in the future. It would certainly be my opponent in this fight, another fight," he said.

"If he wants to play as a striker for a day. Then, it is a choice," Ramos joked.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments you provide, I hope this article may be helpful.