May 25, 2012

Support for Tito

Support for Tito

Barcelona - Pep Guardiola has expressed its readiness to support a replacement train from Barcelona, Tito Vilanova. He also believes that the club has made ​​an intelligent decision about it.

Guardiola decided not to renew the contract with the Spanish club. Barca has been named assistant coach Tito Vilanova to continue working for 41 years, former coach.

"Tito will do my best. I had dinner with Zubizarreta (Barca sporting director) and discuss Tito. He asked me if Tito will be able to lead a team. I'm sure he can do something for the club. Tito served me well for almost five years, "said Pep, as reported by Soccerway on Friday (25/05/2012).

Guardiola also deals with the final of the Copa del Rey match on Saturday (5/26/2012) morning. Barcelona face Athletic Bilbao at the Vicente Calderon, Madrid.

Guardiola said that Bilbao have their best game to erase the memories of their defeat against Atletico Madrid in the final of the Europa League, starting in May.

"Athletic are a team who always take advantage of opportunities that exist. They will not be long since fallen. Both teams will play attack and I hope the best team will win this fight," he said.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments you provide, I hope this article may be helpful.